Most of us are experienced with windows XP service pack 2 but does’t introduced by XP3.
A small file and internet connection can do it for us. let do it step by step:
1. open Notepad and copy the following code there
reg delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionWindowsUpdateXPSP3 /f 2> NUL
reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionWindowsUpdateXPSP3 /v RCPreview /t REG_SZ /d 1c667073-b87f-4f52-a479-98c85711d869 /f
echo XPSP3 registry key has been set. Please check for updates in Windows Update – Kudos to dailyapps.net
2. Now save the file with name s xp3.bat (make sure save by this name)
3. Now close notepad and open the file by double click on it.
4. After done, turn on your windows updates.when your computer connects to internet then it updates as Xp3.(it take as much time depend on your internet speed)
5. After update complete, restart the system and you will get Windows XP3.
Be carefull don't update window before run that file